JuJuBee: Where I Actually Answer Your Questions As Opposed to Last Time, When I Did Not

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Where I Actually Answer Your Questions As Opposed to Last Time, When I Did Not

I asked for questions in my last post. Apparently noone really gives a shit, but I did get a few!! Let me address some of them while I have an extra minute or two here...

My MOM asks: Here's my question- Who is driving (the car, you know, that BIG shiny object that goes fast) on Friday? I'm not making fun of you, I just think maybe PaPa might like to drive Looking forward to sleeping late at our house?

Well Mom, chances are that I will be driving to your place since Mr. JuJu will be driving most if not all of the way to Philly. Since I am distracted easily by big shiny objects, we might have to pull over and switch, but maybe we can make a game of it! Like seeing how long I can stare at the shiny objects before the car starts pulling off of the road (mental note to get the alignment checked before Friday). To the second question? To quote my dear husband, "Does a bear shit in the woods?"...."Does the pope wear a funny hat?". OF COURSE I would look forward to sleeping in but I don't think we will have the opportunity as we will have to get up and get moving.

Chef asks: Write an essay 50 words or less on one of the following subjects.1) Darth Vader's Helmet in The Empire Strikes Back2) How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.3) What you would rather be? A grasshopper or an ant and why?

Well Chef, I didn't like writing essays in school, and I'll be damned if I am going to write one here on my personal website, but I will pick one of your questions and give it a thought or two. I'm going to have to go with #2. My thoughts on the Tootsie Roll Question For the Ages can be summed up in three words. No fucking way. I'd like to meet the person who has the time and or patience to actually sit and count each separate lick until the very end. There is no answer. If there is? I don't care. I'm too busy shoving those lollipops into my son's mouth so that I can have 3 minutes of silence to make an important phone call. (By the way? WAY more than 50 words there)

Ok then. I have, WOW, one more question (three parts) that I will get to later in the day. Keep them coming!

• Posted by JuJubee @ 6/29/2005 09:27:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit