JuJuBee: "W" is for Weary

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"W" is for Weary

Dear BabyJuJu,

Do pray tell why on earth you have so much hatred for your beautiful bassinet? I'm not sure how much longer you will be able to sleep each night in your much loved Papasan. I suppose I must come to the difficult decision of which is better: actual sleep for the family, resulting in a more productive and cheery day, or having you utilize the expensive bed that will only accommodate your little body for a short time (thus resulting in a tired, grumpy, extremely unproductive day). Oh the trials and tribulations of parenthood.

I must say that having Daddy sleep downstairs at night, in order to get some sleep for work just plain sucks. The kitty seems to think that his absence in our bed is some sort of invitation for her to come take his place and sleep with her ass extremely too close to my face. I do not like this. Things need to change around here.

Please take some time today to think things over about the sleeping arrangements. A speedy decision on your part would be much appreciated. Just remember one thing...if Mommy isn't happy, nobody is happy. Sleep makes Mommy happy.

I Love you!

• Posted by JuJubee @ 6/08/2005 07:55:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit