JuJuBee: Staring At the Keyboard

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Staring At the Keyboard

I've got nothing right now. At some point, lack of sleep really begins to take it's toll on your brain function. Mine is performing at the borderline retarded level these days. Not quite Paris Hilton retarded, but getting there.

Oh lookey! Something shiny!

Oh sorry. I am just going to go ahead and flat out steal Chris's idea and ask you all for some questions. I've got a lot to do throughout this week to ready ourselves for travel with a new baby, and I also have to lose ten pounds and get LittleJuJu registered for kindergarten (shutup, I know it's almost July) so you ask questions, I answer. Maybe even truthfully. You can also request a photo of something. I might be able to operate small hunks of metal.

They are shiny!
• Posted by JuJubee @ 6/28/2005 07:43:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit