JuJuBee: Posting on 2 Hours of Sleep is Challenging, At Best

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Posting on 2 Hours of Sleep is Challenging, At Best

I can't wait until all of those pregnant bloggers catch up and have their babies so I don't feel like the only one with nothing to talk about but ALL BABY ALL THE TIME! Also wanted to thank Jazzy for sending the baby a beautiful gift...please go and visit her. She has some crazy news to share! Thanks also to Beth and Chris for sending a gift...You guys are the bestest ever.

So the little one turned 3 weeks old yesterday. Coincidentally she was also DUE yesterday...so you do the math. It seems like the 3 weeks that she was to still be floating around in my belly, she spent sleeping. Since her due date is upon us, things have woken up a bit. She's all like, "Wha? Huh? I'm DUE now? So I have to wake up? Ohhhh, noone told me...damn....ok, I'm up. I'm up." (I like to think she has a bit of a trucker mouth on her, it gives her character) And believe me, she is UP. Mostly between 2 and 5 a.m. but whatever. My mom is coming this evening and staying through the weekend, maybe we'll have to schedule some quality Nana/BabyJuJu bonding time. Preferably between the hours of 2 and 5 a.m.

Pictures...I know everyone keeps asking for pictures. I'm trying to but everytime she does something cute we are nowhere near the camera and you all know babies who are 3 weeks old don't do a whole lot of "cute" so my photo-ops are few and far between. Now if you want a whole bunch of pictures of sleeping? That I can do. Except that Mr. JuJu took the digital camera on a business trip with him today and won't be back until Saturday night. So, send him hate mail if you like.





• Posted by JuJubee @ 5/19/2005 10:18:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit