JuJuBee: Desperate Times

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Desperate Times

Calling for desperate measures. I'm usually somewhat of an optimist. I don't like to worry or dwell on negative things. Of course being pregnant? All bets are OFF. I felt really good yesterday. I told Mr. JuJu that it was kinda weird to feel so good and that it must be the calm before the storm so to speak. I could not stop to enjoy the way my back was not aching or the way I could sit in a chair for more than 5 minutes without having to shift or just get up out of sheer uncomfotableness. Nope. I spent the day thinking that something must be wrong for me to feel so good for once. I even made the mistake of saying,"Hey! I wonder if this means I will get a good night sleep!? That'd be great!". Jump to 2 a.m. when I am laying in bed WIDE AWAKE and ready to crawl out of my skin. Not so much pain, just nerves pulsating all over. I could NOT lay still to save my life. Another night on the couch. I am beginning to hate the couch and miss my husband. Oh right, and I had one or two good contractions that meant nothing at all.

In other news...not ONE of our mothers have called yet today and it is past 4 p.m. ARE YOU OK MOTHERS? Just worried about you is all.

Ok, Mr. JuJu is home from the grocery, going to raid bags for chocolate...just a quick post to keep you all updated.
• Posted by JuJubee @ 4/24/2005 03:08:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit