JuJuBee: Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Friday, April 22, 2005

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Nevermind the whole 3 centimeter deal...BabyJuJu doesn't care. She'll show up at around 42 weeks. Obviously no news here. I have been feeling much better in the back area since I have been on the antibiotics for bladder infection. No contractions but some weird sharp pains in my girly regions. I guess she wants to put on a little more of the chubs before we get to see her. My bags are packed and ready should she change her mind. Hear that little lady?? Mommy is waiting patiently, if by patiently you mean being mean and grumpy and miserable.

I thought it might be a good time to address those questions you all asked me a while back that I just kinda ignored and pretended didn't exist. See how I like to surprise you!? By the way, my birthday is only a mere 8 days away and I like surprises too. (Note to baby: I don't necessarily like to share my birthday) Ahem.


Ben asks: Hmmm.... Okay, to get your mind off of this pregnancy... what is your favorite memory from your College Days? (That time period if you didn't go to college.) I really cannot put my finger on a particular memory. Nothing special jumps at me on this one but I do know that the time period in my life from age 18 to age 21 (ish) is a blur. It was filled with parties and drinking and trying to figure out who I was and what sort of people I wanted to surround myself with. Sadly I was not picking the right sort of people at the time but looking back, I think I needed to go through that period to become who I am now. If it weren't for those years, I would have much less patience and tolerance for people of different types of lifestyle. What might be the best thing about those years is what I got out of them, certainly LittleJuJu was worth it!

Mr. JuJu asks: On a typical day, how long is your shower? Oh wait, a nice question and an honest answer... Your hubby, he's a helluva guy? Glossing over the whole shower question (can't we just let it GO?) I would have to say that yes, yes indeed my hubby is a helluva guy. Most people pick their partners when they have found that sense of "completeness" but I have learned through my journeys that you must be complete before you come into a relationship. You must bring yourself as a whole and the person you fall in love with can add to you but certainly not complete you. You are two separate beings...my Mr. JuJu adds to me and helps me to be a better person. That and he is cute as hell.

MJR asks: The Velvet Revolution was neither a revolution, nor was it about velvet. Why? Discuss and explain your answer---AND in put in the form of Haiku. Now, for those of you who don't have the distinct pleasure of knowing this "MJR" character, Hopefully you will have the opportunity to be blessed with his presence at some point in your life. If not just to say as he walks away, " What the hell was up with that guy?". All kidding aside, great guy and funny as hell. Unfortunately I will not be answering this question as I have already assigned the task to Mr. JuJu and apparently he is still working on it...stay tuned.

I'll stop there for now and get to the others later in the day. What? I promise! Unless of course I go into labor, then all bets are off. I can only do so much, people.
• Posted by JuJubee @ 4/22/2005 07:38:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit