JuJuBee: This is Your Brain on Drugs (or prenatal vitamins)

Thursday, March 03, 2005

This is Your Brain on Drugs (or prenatal vitamins)

I suppose it's about time to get something up here that does not involve death or dying. Things have been tough around here with the sad death of Papa Joe and all of the traveling and being sick and LittleJuJu having been possessed by the devil (AGAIN!) the car not starting for me while Mr. JuJu was out of town, yada,yada,yada.

Sunshine! Yep. it only took a simple act of sunshine to brighten my spirits today. I really find it amazing the way the weather can affect my mood. Funny how pregnancy affects mood as well, but not so much of a mystery. Speaking of pregnancy ! 29 weeks! 11 to go! Hopefully less than that, but you know. Also? All of my bathrooms are spotless and disinfected! That has also done wonders for my mood. It's the little things, really.

I am all over the place with this post here. No sense in interrupting the theme so here is another random thought just flying through my brain: lurkers. Every once in awhile someone will comment with something starting with,"I'm usually just a lurker here..."or,"I've been reading you for sometime now..." and I have been wondering why people read for so long without commenting? I love comments, damnit! Stop lurking you damn lurkers!

I really should have just titled this post Random Bullets and just had at it with everything running through my head in a nice neat bulleted fashion. Forgive me. I should stop now. I promise something that makes some sense soon.
• Posted by JuJubee @ 3/03/2005 03:31:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit