JuJuBee: Exercise Has Left the Building

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Exercise Has Left the Building

Thank you, Dear Internet for letting me vent yesterday and thanks for the emails and well wishes. It means a lot to me that you care, you really care! Sniff.Sniff.

The day brightened quite a bit for me and I owe that to the weather. It was the first beautiful day in over 5 months and it just made all of the difference in the world. Granted, I cannot wear the cute little springy outfits I saw all of the girls sporting yesterday on campus and in the mall...but this is something I will just have to deal with. I am 26 now, I am pregnant and I don't have options like I did last year. I will only be sporting tent sized shirts and pants this spring. Bite me.

It was so nice that I even put on my big tent-like exercise clothes and went out for a jog (ok, a WALK) last night. I was feeling SO good with my music blaring and my new running shoes walking along...then BabyJuJu said, "What in the hell do you think you are doing? This is SO NOT happening", and halfway through my walk I got a few BH contractions and had to head back home in pain and pissed off. Thankfully LOST was on last night and it rocked and I even got some sleep.

Off now to start the day and enjoy the warm temperatures before the snow rolls back in.
• Posted by JuJubee @ 3/31/2005 09:00:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit