JuJuBee: Eight Versus Nine....Glass Half Empty?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Eight Versus Nine....Glass Half Empty?

Hey! I think it's time for some Random Bulletness!!

Things That I Am Happy About (or...Things That Don't Make Me Want to Weep)


  • LittleJuJu is on day 2 of antibiotics and seems to feel alot better (I could do without the energy boost though...)
  • The sun is shining (isn't it GLORIOUS?)
  • I am 30 weeks pregnant today!
  • Two words: Tax Return! "Greatest Aunt" of mine is a tax accountant and got us a beautiful refund. I hope you are all related to an H&R Bl0ck employee in your next life
  • New shoes (I hated them at first but am too stubborn to send them back and wait for a different pair...they are growing on me)
  • Mini-vacation at a hotel tomorrow night, sort of
  • Finding a ten dollar bill in my coat pocket
  • Getting a phone call from an old friend

Things That Do Indeed Make Me Want to Weep or Hurt People

  • Waiting in the doctor's office for 45 minutes before being seen
  • Being told to come right in, the doctor will be just a minute, then finding that OOPS! the rooms are all full, you'll have to go back out and sit down for another 10 minutes.
  • Not getting an apology for waiting so long for your sick, deaf child to be seen
  • March Madness
  • Finally getting to that point in pregnancy where sleeping is a pipe dream because you are only comfortable in one position for 2 minutes at a time
  • Children who take an hour to finish their breakfast (YES, I mean YOU LittleJuJu)
  • Sunshine lasting only an hour then turning to clouds for the rest of the day. Don't tease me like that, it's not right.
  • 15 degrees
  • Stupid holier-than-thou college students walking right in front of your car while it is in motion, then looking at you like you are crazy. I won't feel bad when I hit you, sweets.

(well, "bullets" are not showing for some reason...add BLOGGER to my shit list)

• Posted by JuJubee @ 3/09/2005 10:00:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit