JuJuBee: So much In My Head, I Don't Know Where to Start

Friday, February 25, 2005

So much In My Head, I Don't Know Where to Start

A whole week has passed since I wrote in this place. Gadzooks. I don't believe I have ever written the word "gadzooks" before, let alone said it aloud. Since we found out about Papa passing away things got sorta crazy. We left to go back to Buffalo on Sunday and returned yesterday. I am home all day! I am thrilled to do laundry and clean! Honestly...I am. Is that sad?

I'd like to post the Eulogy that Mr. JuJu wrote and gave at the funeral on Wednesday later today. It was so beautiful that I really feel like I need to share it with you all.

Until then, I'll leave you with something light...LittleJuJu brought me breakfast in bed this morning. I'll have to send the menu to all of the finest restaurants in the country:

One fork
One bag of baby carrots
One bag of turkey lunchmeat from the deli
One cookie
One bottle of water
One Shaklee Chewable children's multi daily vitamin

• Posted by JuJubee @ 2/25/2005 11:36:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit