JuJuBee: Prayers For Papa

Friday, February 18, 2005

Prayers For Papa

Mr. JuJu's grandpa is not doing well today. He has been in a nursing home suffering from Alzheimers for years and he has been steadily declining. Please keep him in your thoughts. I am so glad I have had the chance to know this great man, whether it be the sick version of him or the healthy.

Update:

PaPa Joe passed away last night around 12:45 a.m. Thanks for your kind comments. We will be traveling back to Buffalo tomorrow afternoon, so it might be quiet around here for a few days (like I'm such the regular poster, right?) Anyone interested in posting just drop me a line...my space will be free for alittle while.
• Posted by JuJubee @ 2/18/2005 12:35:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit