JuJuBee: Just Another Example of My Ineptitude

Monday, January 17, 2005

Just Another Example of My Ineptitude

Let's just say HYPOTHETICALLY that Mr. JuJu has these gorgeous cuff links and I ruined them by leaving them in a container of sterling silver cleaner all night long. Demolished them to the point that they turned a nasty pewter color and the blue ovals turned a lavender color and fell right the fuck off. Am I an awful person? Anyone have any ideas as to how I might be able to at least save the cuff links/minus the blue oval part? I'd love your thoughts on this and thank god I would never actually be stupid enough to have actually DONE that. Heh.
• Posted by JuJubee @ 1/17/2005 11:57:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit