JuJuBee: Grab A Broom and Get Over Here

Friday, January 21, 2005

Grab A Broom and Get Over Here

Well, I better post something now so that I don't get any more picture requests, I'm going to be busy! Mr. JuJu's parents were to be coming tomorrow late-morning-ish, but since we are supposed to get some bad weather ( OH THE SHOCK!) they have decided to come tonight instead...so I really need to get my ass in gear as my home is a mess....after taking Christmas stuff down, I put most of the house on the kitchen table, and YES, it's still there. Ugh.

It's a balmy 7 degrees here today, isn't that great? At least I will be inside working up a cleaning sweat and probably won't even notice.

Oh! I need to welcome Jacob Robert into the world! My girlfriend had a little boy a few days ago and is home with him now...I can't wait to meet you, Jacob!!

Might be MIA for the next couple of days, but I promise to get cracking on those pictures as soon as I can and post something of substance as well. Stay with me!

• Posted by JuJubee @ 1/21/2005 09:49:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit