JuJuBee: Feels Like Home

Friday, December 03, 2004

Feels Like Home

I have spent all day (well, not ALL day) trying to post here. First I could not get into Jazzy's blog to post...then I finally got in there and when it was time to come back and actually post to my own blog, I couldn't remember my username or password so had to have those mailed to me and then clear all of browser/cache thingy-mabobs....UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH. Ok so, here I am and I am so happy to be home!

I would suppose you are expecting in interesting read now that I have taken all of the trouble to get here, aren't you? Well that is just plain selfish...you greedy people. I will say that today was one of the best days in my entire life, sort of. I accomplished something today that was ten years in waiting. It is something that would not mean much to you so I will not go ahead and say what it was, I will keep that joy to myself but know that it will change my life and I am a better person/citizen/samaritan/mom/wife/friend for doing it. I shall take today and reflect back to how badly I have been waiting for this and how much easier life will be now that it is here. I will also periodically kick myself (not too hard) for the procrastination. Thank you.

Now, I know I ask you all to drink for me WAY TOO OFTEN and someone did comment that by May you could all develop a problem, but really...today deserves a celebratory drink in my honor, so bottoms up!


Also I do have to note that when using spellcheck, Jazzy is recognized as jackass. Hehehe.

• Posted by JuJubee @ 12/03/2004 02:22:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit