Thursday, December 09, 2004
BulletsIt's been a while since I pulled out the old bullets. Speaking of bullets, I sure coulda used one this evening. For me of course. My first bullet list shall consist of things I heard come out of my first born child's mouth this evening between the hours of 4 and 8 p.m. EST. Keep in mind that he has been possessed by the devil himself and if I were Santa Claus, I would definitely be flying right past this house. I digress:
- I said no!
- I want a new mommy
- You are a mean, mean mommy today
- Don't talk to me
- I am done talking to you
- Why won't you just buy that (blahsy blah...insert unreasonably expensive and unearned toy here) for me!
- Listen woman... (yes, he said this)
- I am not listening to you
- I want to live in the car and not with you, mean momma
I'll stop there before I tarnish the boy's reputation as a sweet, quiet, loving and mindful little cutie pie. Let him tarnish that for himself.
My next bullet list will outline next week's activities for which I am not prepared and probably will never be prepared for. My Christmas wish involves a maid coming over next week to clean the house and pack my bags for me.
- Clean the house
- Grocery shop for party
- Buy and wrap presents to take to New York on Friday
- Babysit Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Throw a party for Mr.JuJu's employees at our home
- Attend LittleJuJu's Christmas program at school
- Attend a party at Mr. JuJu's boss's home
- Pack bags for LittleJuJu and myself
- Do laundry so as to have clean clothes to pack
- Find clothes that I still FIT INTO to pack
- Get LittleJuJu a haircut
Those last four are completely optional as food, rest, cleanliness and a pulse are for the weak.