JuJuBee: *Twitching*

Sunday, November 14, 2004

*Twitching*

There's No.Chocolate.In.My.House. For any of you true chocoholics out there, I know you understand. It's those pregnant chocoholics that I reach out to - for it is only you who can truly understand the pain. It is you who know that even pretending that an Oreo cookie could substitute for real chocolate is blasphemy. I've searched the Halloween bucket...nothing. I've looked in the pantry, the refridgerator, coat pockets, purses, school bags...NOTHING. Dear Lord, what have I done to upset you so? I've been good. I've even been teaching LittleJuJu the lyrics to Away In A Manger for the holiday season. Am I not worthy of the chocolately heavenly goodness? Why hath you forsaken me? WHY?
• Posted by JuJubee @ 11/14/2004 10:26:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit