JuJuBee: On Dancer, On Prancer, To the Movies!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

On Dancer, On Prancer, To the Movies!

There are few, rare times in your adult life when you feel like a kid again. When everything in the world is ok and you are without a worry. It may only be a fleeting moment, but I've heard some people say that those minutes are really what life is all about...those moments when all is right, when you are so absorbed in the present moment that you forget about that fight you had, the bills to pay, the millions of things to check off of your "to do" list. I'm telling you people, go to the movies. Take your children or someone else's children, or just go alone and see The Polar Express.

That movie took me back to being 5 years old, maybe it is the pregnant hormonal thing but I felt like crying about 20 times because this movie was so damn good. The effects are awesome, and the story turned out great. I wondered what they would do with the book in order to get a full movie out of it, but they pulled it off. Ok, that's all. I deserve some money for that promotion.

LittleJuJu and I are off to do some Christmas shopping today while Mr. JuJu heads off to work a football game. Considering the fact that my weatherb*g program tells me it is 31 degrees, I think we will pass on the game and stay inside the nice warm sparkly mall. This cold really kinda just snuck up and bit me in the ass. I guess I should be looking forward to all of the addded warmth my huge body will radiate this winter....yeah. I really should. *Cough*. yeah. Happy Saturday and go to the movies tonight!

• Posted by JuJubee @ 11/13/2004 09:01:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit