JuJuBee: Like Nails On A Chalkboard...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Like Nails On A Chalkboard...

...or, sweet children singing Christmas music.

So I found a whole bin full of Christmas CDs at my local discount store today, so yes...I bought one and promptly brought it home to play. I know, it's not yet Thanksgiving and wasn't I JUST bitching about people getting into Christmas so early?? Ok shutup already. It was .99 cents.

I HATE IT. I have given it over 10 minutes now to convince me otherwise but I am ready to take it out and scratch a Brillo (TM) pad all over it. I feel awful that these innocent children singing carols can instill such hate in me. I want to rip me hair out before ever listening to it again. Of course I will have to listin to it, because Mr. JuJu will see that I paid money for it and he will MAKE me listen to it as some twisted sort of lesson about spending money on things you don't need.

I know you will, honey. I KNOW IT. Anyone want to buy a wonderful CD for the holidays?? Only $1.50! Act now!

• Posted by JuJubee @ 11/09/2004 02:18:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit