JuJuBee: My Little Sunflower Boy

Friday, October 29, 2004

My Little Sunflower Boy

So I suppose it would be about time to update this thing, eh? I'd say I have been busy, but really no busier than normal, so I won't say that. I will say that I haven't had a damn thing to talk about that seemed exciting enough to share with the world. Still don't really. SO, HI HOW ARE YOU?

Little JuJu has been working feverishly at school to prepare for the "Harvest Festival" which I am sure is just some politically correct term for the Halloween show that is put on for parents. We wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers by saying HALLOWEEN would we? The Harvest Festival was one of the cutest damn things I have ever seen. All of the little munchins came parading into the room dressed up as pumpkins, potatoes, corn stalks, scarecrows, watermelons (yeah, I don't get that one) and other assorted fall type things...LittleJuJu's class dressed as sunflowers. When they all made it to the front of the room they sang 6 or so songs and posed for pictures. The End. Quick and to the point. My kinda show.

LittleJuJu told me on the way to school that day that he was nervous about singing. He has never really openly talked about being nervous before. Sure, he has SHOWN nervousness...but never wanted to discuss it. I am so proud of him for getting the courage to march right up there and sing (well, sort of sing) his songs in front of a ton of parents. It was a big deal for him and he came through just fine. Life will be full of these same sort of big moments, he'll be just fine.

In other news...the pregnancy continues to go well. I have found that the tiredness is subsiding slowly but surely. If I do too much during the day I really pay for it in the evenings. I can't wait to have energy again. You forget what being truly exhausted is all about and then when it comes...BAM...it really gets ya. Not feeling sick to my stomach anymore...hurrah!

Anyone have any ideas for making money at home??

• Posted by JuJubee @ 10/29/2004 10:24:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit