JuJuBee: Happy Friday! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Friday, October 01, 2004

Happy Friday! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Yes, it is that time. That time during pregnancy when even walking to the bathroom for the gazillionith time (due to the fact that your uterus is ever-expanding and pushing on your bladder) will put you on the couch for the rest of the day. I'm tired, people. I'm exhausted. I am useless really. During the brief spurts of what noone in their right mind would refer to as "energy" I will typically get as much done around the house as possible because if I don't...well...what was I saying? Oh yes. I seem to have become somewhat forgetful as well. Screw it.

While I was happily browsing through the blogroll this morning and checking the fun new site I found about pregnancy I noticed an ant crawling across my desk. Harmless. An ant. Yeah, no big deal. Upon further investigation I found that this innocent ant had friends. Alot of friends. There was basically an all out ant party happening behind the speaker on the desk. Those little bastards were EVERYWHERE. What in the hell? Where did these ants come from?? OH. That's right. I remember now. LittleJuJu spilled an entire glass of orange juice last week all over the desk and over whatever papers occupied the top. Of course I cleaned it up half-assedly ( it IS a word because I SAY it is a word) and I suppose whatever juice had dried attracted this little ant day of fun. Ants make me itchy. They make me nervous. Not unlike the way I felt whenever George spoke during the debate last night. Of course the ant incident involved taking everything from the desk, vacuuming on, around and under it...breaking out the disinfectant and scrubbing the desk before putting everything back. A full blown cleaning spree ensued that involved the dining room floor, the computer monitor, the speakers, printer, phone and anything else within a half mile radius of the ant party.

It smells so lemony fresh in here....ahhh.

Now of course I will be asleep for the remainder of the weekend.

• Posted by JuJubee @ 10/01/2004 01:12:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit