JuJuBee: Happy Birthday Dana Marie !

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Happy Birthday Dana Marie !

I have to take a moment and wish my bestest friend, Dana a very happy 27th birthday. It is really hard to believe that she is 27 ! So I have this little problem sometimes forgetting how old I am, really it has gotten better over the years but I could always count on Dana to be there and help me out when someone asks my age and I answer with, " Uhm, ah....*blink*...*blink*...I think I am...uhm..."

Dana (whispering) : Oh my god, you are 26...TWENTY SIX!

JuJuBee: *cough* I am 26...sorry I seemed to have lost my voice for a second there, hehe. Hee *cough*

Have a wonderful birthday ! Party it up some for me too, will ya?
• Posted by JuJubee @ 10/05/2004 04:01:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit