JuJuBee: Blubbering Idiot

Monday, October 18, 2004

Blubbering Idiot

So you know...this whole emotion roller-coaster thing sucks. I sit here in front of a blank screen wondering what to write about because there are a gazillion things running through my mind. If you aren't up for some depressing, bitchy blog material...move on. It's just what I'm feeling right now. I won't apologize for bringing anyone down because this is my outlet and if I want to be sad here today, then so be it. Damnit.

Could be the weather getting grayer by the day, could be that I am in isolation all day with my four year old and no other adults to talk to ( this has been an issue of mine for a long time so again, if some of you have heard it before and are sick of it, move along) could be the lack of girlfriends in my life, could be that the friends that I DO have are just as busy or moreso with their own lives to worry about mine. Could be money, could be domestic issues, could be hormones. Ok, you get the point. I'll stop there. I'd like to be able to focus on this sweet little person growing inside of me and instead I am just trying to figure out why I am so damn sad and irritated all of the time.

I have a lot to accomplish before mid-November when I take a nanny-type position. Another problem of mine that I just don't know how to approach is what they want to pay me and what I have accepted and now wish I hadn't because it is diddley-squat. As has been discussed here before, I have a problem telling people no or hurting feelings in general...so this pay thing is really weighing on me.

Yada Yada Yada, I've complained enough for now. Check in later! You might catch some updated bitching about what has gone wrong with the rest of the day! Stay Tuned!
• Posted by JuJubee @ 10/18/2004 12:42:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit