JuJuBee: Another Meme For Lack of Anything Special to Write About

Friday, October 15, 2004

Another Meme For Lack of Anything Special to Write About

From Claire.

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I worry about being a good mom
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. I'm pretty smart, people.
3. What is your biggest fear? I don't like to put these things in writing because you never know
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? I think I am a shortcut person which isn't always a great thing
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. A healthy and happy baby, can you buy that?
6. What is your most treasured possession? Photographs, pictures and drawings from my LitteJuJu, things that cannot be replaced or duplicated, a jewelry box that belonged to my grandfather, a cross from my grandmother, earrings from another grandma.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? Worry about getting "big" again
8. Tell me something sexual about you that I don't know. Damnit...no.
9. Tell me something sexual about you that everyone knows. I had sex before marriage
10. What is your favorite lie to tell? No Problem!
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. Take a vacation alone with Mr. JuJu
12. Are you the jealous type? Yes *hangs head in shame*
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? Cheesecake
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Took me back, after I screwed up, BAD ( Thanks mom)
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Pack up my family and move somewhere warm and beautiful, start a business
16. When was the last time you cried? Hey people, I am pregnant, I cry alot. Most recently today when I gave LittleJuJu some bad news and he cried
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? When I read my home pregnancy test a few weeks ago
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Oh absolutely! Sorry, that was a lie.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk. Called a boyfriend by an ex- boyfriends name...a few times... in the same fight.

Why does this thing end at number 19? Why not an even 20? Wow, that bothers me more than you know.

I think I am irritated today...I bet you can't wait to come home, honey!
• Posted by JuJubee @ 10/15/2004 10:52:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit