JuJuBee: You Have No Idea

Saturday, September 04, 2004

You Have No Idea

Bartender, gimmie a scotch on the rocks. Excuse me? Well yes I do realize that it is only 3:00 in the afternoon. Why the long face, you ask? Oh I don't want to bore you with the details of the past 24 hours of my life. I don't want to go into why every nerve in my being is buzzing as though I have just injected pure caffeine or crack or whatever the kids are injecting these days, directly into my vein. I won't bore you with the specifics , you wouldn't believe me anyway. Lets just say that I will definitely be working on that whole "saying no" issue of mine. If I don't, I fear that I may alienate myself from certain people for a very long time. We don't want that. What's that you ask? Why is my left eye twitching? Oh my, I didn't even notice, what with the pounding headache and the 2 hours of sleep and the cranky four year old and the cat who seems to be in a severe state of shock. Yes, that drink isn't going to bring itself, now is it?
• Posted by JuJubee @ 9/04/2004 02:48:00 PM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit