JuJuBee: Rain, Rain Go Away...For the Love of God

Friday, September 17, 2004

Rain, Rain Go Away...For the Love of God

Well I was getting a bit worried when I noticed that my blogroll had disappeared, but after checking my template and looking around at a few other bloggers who use blogrolling, I see that I am not the only one. Ok then.

Today is just a miserable rainy day and LittleJuJu is BORED. Which in turn makes his mommy CRAZY. Normally we would be playing outside or taking a walk. Today we are getting on each other's nerves.

ME: So ah, what do ya want to do today?

HIM: Play outside!!!

ME: It's pouring outside, we are going to have to find something to do inside today, we can find something fun!

HIM: I can't take this anymore. This rain is killing me.

Where in the hell did he get THAT?
• Posted by JuJubee @ 9/17/2004 10:21:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit