JuJuBee: NO! MORE! COFFEE! THANKS!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

NO! MORE! COFFEE! THANKS!

I am absolutely bouncing off the walls here. I do need to stop this coffee issue of mine. Is it just me or am I always finding new things that I "need to quit" on this here blog?

Today is the big day of preschool. Only half of LittleJuJu's class will be in today, half tomorrow, then the whole class will join together on Thursday. A sort of slow introduction so as not to overwhelm the little people. Maybe it is so as not to overwhelm the teacher. That makes more sense. I hope she has had as much coffee AS! ME!

What will I do with the three hours that God and Jesus and Mary have bestowed upon me this fine, sunny day? Well, the possibilities are endless but I imagine I will come back here and sit by the phone in case some sort of disaster should happen at school. When I get bored of that I might go for a jog. I need to dispel some of THIS! ENERGY!

Wish us luck...I will be posting pictures later because I know you will all be waiting with bated breath.

• Posted by JuJubee @ 9/14/2004 09:20:00 AM
About me
Previous
Blogroll
Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JuJuBeeJenny. Make you own badge here.


Credit